Well another 100+ day here. I hate this weather I think I just hate it because I cannot get out of my house I used to love summer. I loved living near the ocean having friends to talk to and walk along the beach's or go to the bars and people watch.
On the other hand I am reading the Twilight books and loving them. I only buy one a month or I would never do anything but read. I love sci-fi, history, police drama and just about anything that makes me think out of the box. I really have not defined the edges of my box. I watch CSI, NCIS, etc on TV so you kind of get me labeled as a cop show type. But I LURVE ELLEN, so guess my box is kind of diverse. I would love to work for the CIA and be able to use my talent of gathering obscure info and putting it all together to get answers. I have done this my entire life. Most people who know me have thought I was physic. I would just call it a mentalist type of gift. I do work to strengthen my talent and get some awesome results when I actually get a vision type flash. My grandmother and an Uncle had a 6th sense and I have it also. We can actually see things happening before it happens this is a good thing and it is a bad thing. I try not to let people know I have this gift as I can not control when or if I will get a picture of something. I have a problem telling people something that is going to happen to them good or bad. I think life should be a grand adventure and adventures hold unknowns.
Speaking of adventures I Want One. I want to find a place close to the Pacific Ocean that I can afford to live, so I can enjoy the last of my life watching the majestic waves and storms roll in. I would love to live in a small community close to San Diego with a view of the ocean. Ain't going to happen but I can dream. Hell, all I can do is dream, but I fear I am failing in my daily life. I have found this blog is a lifeline to my sanity.Of course, some say I lost that fight long ago.I kind of agree, because my life has had its crazy side.
I have so many cats who live in my life, they really do have strong personalities an rule me versus me ruling them. I am glad I have them as they and this computer are my life now. Oh yeah, I have Jasper who brays to me each morning from a neighbors field. Jasper is a jackass and he knows his place in the universe. He seems happen to entertain me and roll in the dirt then munch the rest of the day away in the shade of the one tree in his field. Satisfaction with ones circumstances is what we all want ,but can't seem to get no matter what our circumstances are. Boy I am waxing philosophical today. Oh to really be so grand a master of thought and word. Well that is all of my genius I have to impart for now. Hope at the least anyone who stumbles across this had a nice break in their day and enjoyed my story.
No comments:
Post a Comment