Well here I sit Babysitting the World. It's hot in Texas as is the normal case in July. I did hear from my 3 boys this weekend and enjoyed that. Funny how you can't wait for them to grow up and adventure out into the world then miss them so. I spent some quality time on the Patients Like Me(PLM) site tonight. Some really neat folks converse on there. It is better than family, they don't judge you and really encourage you when you need it. I am in a kind of funny mood tonite, not happy not sad just silly. Nearly everything I see or read tickles my funny bone. Guess I spend to much time watching my tweets,facebook and myspace, where it is mostly doom and gloom. Maybe I should follow happier sites, you think. I do follow a lot of news groups and a few friends so it's not to bad.
I am still trying to get up the courage to write a Children's book. I have it written in my head, however I am a storyteller not a writer. I am sure I would need a good editor. LOL
I have this same blog name on word-press.com and wonder if I can tie them together so I can post them with one writing? If my genius son the IT manager would leave the cool weather of Chicago and visit maybe he could show me. I can really complicate my life when I want too.
I still have some problems with the marriage stuff, but I am trying to forgive the lies and betrayals. I even went so far as to contact his friend to see what Nebraska was like. He seems so discontented with his job here at this time. Maybe he will try the same career in a different state again. Or maybe he just wants a divorce and is trying to get me to leave him so he can save face. I talked to my Bishop and have prayed about it so much. I have decided that he will be the one to leave or change. I did nothing wrong and love him dearly. I know that my having MS is a serious drain on this marriage. I also know that he had a surgery years ago that ended the marriage bed part and I learned to live with that, so why can't he live with my disabilities?
Yuck this post turned into Whine and Cheese. I refuse to go there. but speaking of food.
I bought some tube type green teas and love them. I just shake them up in a bottle of cold water and they are so good. I have always hated the gritty, nasty taste of instant tea, but these taste fresh brewed. I buy the Lipton brand and really drink to much of them, but they are so good. I plan on finding them in my grocery and buying all the flavors that sound good. They really made my road trip convenient.
Well that is all for now. I guess I really had very little to say tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment